Wonderful 5-Minute Coffee Mixes to Unleash your Inner BaristaOctober 18, 2017
What are the best coffee mixes that you can do in around 5 minutes?
- Thai Iced Coffee – A sweet and milky mix that is best served cold
- Red Eye – A strong combination to help you get out of bed
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte – A coffee mix that is bound to give you a unique taste
- Vanilla Latte – A creamy and foamy classic that you would enjoy every day
- Turkish Coffee – A Eurasian mix that offers you a strong flavor and sweetness
Out of all beverages that you can drink in the morning, there is none that could give you an energy boost quite like coffee made using some of the best kitchen appliances in the Philippines. Coffee is without a doubt one of the most popular drinks in the world – since it comes in many different forms. For avid coffee drinkers, having a great cup of coffee would bring a good start to their day. However, you might be in a rush to make your own coffee and might not have enough time to do it during your busy days.
Here are some 5-minute coffee mixes that would not only help start your day right – and unleash your inner barista.
Thai Iced Coffee
Coffee is usually served hot, but having a cup of iced coffee is also a great alternative. Thai Iced Coffee provides you with a nice cup that is both sweet and creamy – all thanks to the milk. Here are the ingredients and the recipe:
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons crushed ground cardamom, or 1 tablespoon of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- Add the cardamom or the condensed milk to the ground coffee. Brew the mixture.
- After brewing, add the sugar and almond and mix well. Let the coffee cool down.
- Fill your glass two-thirds with coffee, and add the crushed ice and cream.
- To achieve a layered effect, pour the cream slowly into the spoon while it is above the coffee.
The main goal of coffee is to give you an energy boost that will surely wake you up every morning. The Red Eye is bound to get you straight out of your bed because of its strong combination.
- 1-ounce espresso
- 1 cup of hot coffee
- Brew a cup of hot coffee.
- Add the espresso and mix.
Pumpkin Spiced Latte
If you want a unique twist to your normal coffee drink, try adding some spice – in this case, a pumpkin spice. This is also a nice recipe to share with your friends and family.
- 1 cup of coffee
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons of half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream
- Mix ½ of sugar and another ½ of pumpkin spice together in a cup.
- Pour the hot coffee into the mix and heat in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add the whipped cream on top.
Sometimes, you just have to go with the classics. Vanilla Latte is one of the most popular coffee mixes around and is a drink that would definitely satisfy your coffee fix.
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla flavored syrup
- 1 brewed espresso
- Pour the milk into a steaming pitcher and heat it.
- Brew the espresso and pour into the mug.
- Pour the steamed milk into the mug and add the foam.
Turkey is a country known for its sweets and its unique coffee. If you want some Eurasian flavor during the morning, try a hot cup of Turkish Coffee.
- 1 ¼ cups of cold milk
- 5 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoons of finely ground Turkish Coffee
- Mix and cook all ingredients into a saucepan.
- Cook until the sugar dissolves and the liquid starts to bubble.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot in the mug.
Coffee is one of the drinks that you can rely on if you want to get your daily dose of energy booster every day. With these recipes, you are guaranteed to have a great time enjoying a cup of creamy coffee.
Fukuda is a quality provider of kitchen products like stoves and coffee makers. For more information about these products, go to our product page.