4 Keto Air Fryer Recipes You Have To TrySeptember 1, 2021
What are some keto air fryer recipes you can try?
- Bacon and Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
- Garlic and Parmesan Fried Shrimp
- Gochujang Chicken Wings
- Roasted Asian Broccoli
Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you have to toss out your air fryer. You don’t have to sacrifice fried foods when it comes to keto meals. With an air fryer, you can whip up light and delicious foods with less oil than other cooking methods. Even on keto, you can still indulge your taste buds with yummy fried appetizers, snacks, and main courses. Here are a few keto air fryer recipes to get you started!
Bacon and Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon and cream cheese stuffed into fried jalapenos sounds like the perfect snack, and it is! This is an easy fifteen-minute recipe for a quick and spicy bite. These jalapeno poppers are also low-carb, and keto diet-friendly. With this recipe, you can make the perfect appetizer or snack for parties, gatherings, or events.
- 10 fresh jalapenos
- 6 ounces of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of bacon, fried and crumbled
- Cooking oil spray
- Slice jalapenos in half, lengthwise.
- To reduce the spiciness of jalapenos, remove the seeds. If you prefer it spicy, you can skip this part.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl, microwave for 15 seconds if not softened.
- Combine cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheddar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Stuff each jalapeno piece with this mixture.
- Load your jalapenos into your air fryer, and spray with cooking oil.
- Cook the jalapenos at 350°C for five to ten minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer when crispy enough for your liking, and cool before serving.
Garlic and Parmesan Fried Shrimp
Air fryers are great for cooking crispy yet healthy seafood dishes. One example is this Garlic and parmesan fried shrimp, which is a quick and simple recipe to make at home. This dish is yummy and low-carb, and takes only 10 to 15 minutes to cook! Add a splash of lemon, and serve alongside some greens, and you’ll have a healthy meal for your lunch or dinner.
- 1kg of shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Lemon juice to taste, or 1 lemon, quartered
- Cooking oil spray
- Pre-cook your shrimp if you want a shorter frying time. Fry in a pan until slightly cooked.
- In a large bowl, combine your garlic, pepper, oregano, basil, onion powder, grated parmesan cheese, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Gently toss your shrimp in your seasoning mixture until each piece is evenly coated.
- Spray your air fryer basket with some cooking spray, and place your shrimp in the basket.
- Cook shrimp at 350°C degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or until shrimp coating is browned and crispy.
- Remove shrimp from the air fryer, season with lemon to taste, and serve.
Gochujang Chicken Wings
Tangy and sweet with a kick of spice — gochujang chicken wings make a delightful entree or appetizer for any meal. These can be cooked up in less than an hour at home, using your handy air fryer. This recipe is low-carb, keto-friendly, and easy to follow.
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper OR gochugaru
- 2 tablespoons of gochujang
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, freshly minced
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, freshly minced
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds, for serving
- ¼ cup of chopped scallions, for serving
- Season your chicken wings with salt and pepper/gochugaru. Adjust measurements to taste if necessary.
- Place chicken wings in the air fryer basket and cook at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Turn the wings about halfway through the cooking time.
- While the chicken wings are cooking, make your sauce in a small bowl. Mix gochujang, sesame oil, mayonnaise, ginger, garlic, sugar, and honey until the desired consistency.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, use a meat thermometer to check your chicken wings. When they reach 80°C, transfer them to a large bowl.
- Pour about half your sauce onto the chicken wings, then toss to coat evenly.
- Place your chicken wings back on the air fryer basket and cook for another 5 minutes at 200°C, or until the sauce becomes glazed.
- Remove the chicken wings and place them on a plate. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve with the remaining sauce as your dip.
Roasted Asian Broccoli
Roasted Asian Broccoli is a healthy, gluten-free, and keto-friendly dish that packs a lot of flavors. This can be served as an appetizer, or on the side of a chicken or salmon meal. This is a dish that you can quickly prepare when you need something healthy, yummy, and easy to make with minimal ingredients.
- 1 pound of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, freshly minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of sriracha
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- ⅓ cup of roasted salted peanuts (optional)
- Fresh lime juice (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, peanut oil, and minced garlic. Season with salt to taste. Make sure the peanut oil evenly coats all the florets.
- Place the broccoli in the air fryer basket, as evenly spaced as possible.
- Cook florets at 200°C for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Stir and flip broccoli about halfway through the cooking time.
- While the broccoli is frying, mix your sauce. Combine honey, soy sauce, sriracha, and rice vinegar in a small bowl.
- Gently heat or microwave the sauce until the honey is melted and evenly incorporated into the sauce.
- Remove cooked broccoli from the air fryer and place in a bowl. Add in your sauce and toss gently to coat the florets. Season with more salt if needed.
- Stir in peanuts and season with lime juice (optional).
- Serve as is, or with your protein of choice.
With an air fryer, you can easily stick to your diet with the help of these easy and fantastic keto air fryer recipes. If you’re looking for ways to reduce oil in your meals, as well as some options for low-carb and crispy dishes, these recipes are a must-try.
Conscious about your diet? Looking for high-quality kitchen appliances to help your health journey? Look no further. Fukuda Asia has the air fryer for you! Click here to check out our kitchen products today.