3 Air Fryer Breakfast RecipesOctober 6, 2021
What are some air fryer breakfast recipes?
- Apple Fritters
- Bacon Crescent Rolls
- Breakfast Cookies
The air fryer has been on the public’s notice for a while now, with its online popularity peaking early this year. This new cooking device can fry food using only hot air and with little to no oil. With its popularity, people have been using it to create new dishes or recreate old ones. Breakfast is not an exception.
Many air fryer breakfast recipes require less effort and are easier to make, perfect for the less experienced cooks! Check out the following compilation of recipes below!
Air Fryer Apple Fritters
Looking for a scrumptious, sweet breakfast? The combination of apples and cinnamon in this air-fried delight will surely tickle your taste buds! These fritters are built like donuts, so having a bunch will surely give you the energy you need for the day.
- 1-½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 medium Honeycrisp apples, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tbsp 2% milk
- Cut pieces of parchment to fit the air fryer basket and place them to line the inside of the basket. Spray with cooking spray and preheat to 210°.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Then, add milk, eggs, lemon juice, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Stir until moist. Fold in the apples.
- Drop the dough by ¼ cupfuls in the air-fryer basket. Spray it with some cooking spray and cook until golden brown (approx. 5-6 minutes). Turn them and continue to cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Add an ample amount of butter over a pan and melt it over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until butter starts to foam. After which, remove the pan from the heat and let the butter cool for a while.
- Add confectioner’s sugar, 1 tbsp milk, and the rest of the ½ tsp vanilla extract to butter, then whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle over the fritters, then serve.
Air Fryer Bacon Crescent Rolls
These crescent rolls hold the promise of a delicious surprise inside — bacon! With your air fryer, you can make your own bacon crescent rolls for breakfast. Follow the instructions below to learn how to make your own batch of this delicious snack.
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 bacon strips, pre-cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 150°. Unroll the crescent dough and make 8 triangles. Set aside 1 tbsp of bacon.
- Drizzle the onion powder and the rest of the bacon on the triangles then roll them up again. Sprinkle with the bacon then set aside.
- Carefully place the rolls with their point side down on an ungreased tray in the basket of your air fryer. Cook until golden brown (approx. 8-10 minutes).
- Serve while warm.
Reheating instructions: Thaw frozen rolls at room temperature before serving, or cook each roll in the microwave on high for 10-15 minutes, or until warm enough.
Air Fryer Breakfast Cookies
For all you cookie lovers out there, we have good news for you! You can now make your own batch of breakfast cookies using your air fryer. With the recipe below, make your own sweet cookies at whatever time of the day. These cookies are perfect for breakfast, but will always be delicious even after.
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (approx. 2 medium bananas)
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup non-fat dry milk powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- Preheat your air fryer to 300°. Blend the banana, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla in one bowl. Combine oats, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a different bowl. Carefully beat into the banana blend. Add the dried cranberries or raisins.
- Drop the dough by around ¼ cupfuls, around 2 inches apart on a greased tray in the basket of your air fryer. Flatten until around half an inch of thickness.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or until the dough turns light brown. Cool it in the basket for 1 minute.
- Serve while warm.
Reheating instructions: Thaw frozen cookies before serving, or cook in your 300° preheated air fryer for 1 minute or until warm enough.
An air fryer in your kitchen would be a great help if you’re someone who wants good breakfast meals. The air fryer breakfast recipes above should guide you through enough recipes that your air fryer can handle. No matter your taste for breakfast, it’s all here for you!
Do you have a passion for cooking? Or even just the need for high-quality cooking equipment for your home? Here at Fukuda Asia, we have a wide selection of kitchen products that might just suit your needs. Check out our products here today!